We have over 6,000 square feet of space. Our shop full of machines and tools is comprised of a full scale wood working shop, a custom frame shop and an art plaque shop as well as machines that can mount and laminate up to 60" X 120". Give us a call or better yet, come in with your idea, and we will work with you to find a solution.
- Wood Shop: We have all the basic wood working tools needed to build a wood based project, and the expertise and space to make it happen.
- Metal Shop: We work with square steel tubing for that industrial look and we mount to Dibond panels.
- Art Cradles: Many artists prefer to paint directly onto a finished cradle. We can build strong cradles in house up to 60" X 60" or up to 48" X 96". Follow the link for more information and to download our pricing sheet.
- Industrial Sewing: Our machine can sew vinyl or fabric. It has double needles for extra strong, double stitching and allows us to use much thicker threading.
- Art Plaques: We mount to MDF board. These boards are extra strong and won't warp over time. We also have a wide range of colors and stains to choose from when banding the outer edges of your piece to make it really stand out. And our Drytac mounting press, at 4' X 8', produces UV laminated protection that lasts a lifetime.
- Specialized Shipping: Need your artwork shipped? We can build customized shipping crates to fit your artwork and ship safely anywhere in the world.
Examples of Past Work:
- Trade Show Booth
- In-store Displays
- Front Window Displays
- Pole Signs
- Gallery Shows
- Shadow Boxes
- Floater Frames
- Memorabilia Cases
- Wood Shipping Crates